Explore Ireland’s western coastline and learn what makes Galway the “cultural heart” of Ireland! Enjoy the thriving theater and music scene, taste the delicious seafood, and go kayaking at Salthill, a popular resort area on the northern shore of Galway Bay.
CEA partners with National University of Ireland Galway, where you’ll study with Irish and other international students. Ranked among the top 1% of universities worldwide, NUI Galway offers many areas of study: Accounting, archaeology, botany, chemistry, ecology, economics, engineering, English language and literature, environmental sciences, film studies, finance, French, gender studies, geography, history, and Italian.
CEA offers volunteer opportunities, excursions to other cities, and many other cultural and learning activities to complement course offerings and turn Galway into a classroom.
Interested? Click the “Visit Site” button to learn what’s waiting for you!
- Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom
- Personalized Pre-Departure Advising, including visa and immigration support
- Courses offered in English that fulfill major and general graduation requirements
- Comprehensive on-site support, including 24/7 emergency phone
- Career workshops, Internships Abroad, and Alumni Ambassador positions
CEA Scholarships and Financial Aid
Studying abroad will change your life, improve your employability, and enhance your global competence. That's why we commit more than $2.0 million each year to our financial and scholarship programs.