Spend a semester or academic year in Maynooth, Ireland with AIFS! Earn up to 18 credits per semester studying abroad at Maynooth University. Students can choose to study abroad with the International Program, Irish Cultural Heritage Certificate Program, Certificate in Military Science or the Certificate in International Business Program. Courses are taught in English.
You'll live on campus in a student apartment with 4 or 5 en-suite, single bedrooms. Included in your program fee is a pre-paid card that will subsidize the cost of meals in University cafeterias.
Enjoy cultural and social activities including:
• Walking tours
• Museum and gallery visits
• Traditional Irish music nights
• Theater performances
• Irish sporting events
• 2-night trip to Dublin
• Day trip to a working Irish farm
• 2-day trip to Cork and Kilkenny.
A 3-day trip to Galway is available as an optional excursion.
- 2-night Dublin orientation
- Tickets to Irish sporting events
- Earn up to 18 credits and transcript provided by Maynooth University
- 2-day trip to Cork and Kilkenny
- Trip to an Irish farm