Study Business & Law in Israel

$750 Early Enrollment Discount - If you apply by May 10th

Apply by May 10th and receive a $750 tuition discount on last payment installment if you apply for the Hebrew University's Blended MA Education specializing in Jewish Education by May 10th.
To qualify, send us your information to: http://www.majewisheducation.net/go

The only Dual Track LLB & BA in Israel for English Speakers.

Dual LLB & BA in Business Administration degree taught in 4 years in English and Hebrew, is for motivated students who want a fast-track to a dynamic career as an in-demand lawyer and/or a global law-savvy business leader.

Taught at the College of Law and Business in Tel Aviv area, our programs are led by a first-rate faculty of international renown, where students acquire a quality education along with practical, hands-on experience.

All business courses for the BA are taught in English. Half of the law courses are taught in English, the other in Hebrew. To support your growth into international lawyer, you'll enjoy Hebrew language lessons, legal Hebrew classes, private tutoring, assignment and exams submissions in English and much more.

Graduates qualify to sit for the New York State, California State, and Israeli Bar Exams.

Fast track LLM with Kent College in Chicago and Fordham Law available.

Philip

Israel Bilingual Law Degree

The groundbreaking idea behind this program is genius: Train native English-speakers, primarily Americans, to be Israeli lawyers -- in English!

That's a fantastic idea!

For Israel, it's a first-time effort to tap into the great minds and personalities of America's youth to enter their legal field. For students, it's one-of-a-kind opportunity to really learn about the country, its history, political and legal workings -- in an inviting and welcoming atmosphere.

Though, I've been in that country for years, within an extremely brief amount of time, I discovered levels of the underworking of the 'real' Israel far beyond anything I previously imagined.

The staff are extraordinarily bright, knowledgeable and extremely helpful.

These are professionals.

But, at the same time, they're amazingly personable and encouraging.

This program is a fantastic channel for Israel's continued growth and expansion. And, a wonderful opportunity for students who want to grow personally and professionally.

Deborah

Bi-lingual LLB? Think again

As an English speaking student who had recently immigrated to Israel to pursue my dream of studying law I was very excited to find a program that offered assistance to English speaking students as well as unique international programs.
First year all of my classes were in English and it was great. Second year we discovered that the advertising had been very misleading and although the program bragged about 50% of the studying being conducted in English, it's really closer to 30% and harder to get the aide needed when dealing with mandatory Hebrew classes. I happen to have a strong command of Hebrew so I was able to adjust, but not everyone in the program has that advantage. Overall I would say I'm happy with the program, I'm partaking in a seminar in Paris this upcoming July, there are internships at Harvard and Oxford, semester abroad programs around the glove, and countless other opportunities to interact with the global legal community.
The staff is extremely helpful, although hard to get through to.
I would recommend this program to anyone who would benefit from the English language advantage, but is comfortable enough in Hebrew so they don't suffer the same tremendous letdown I did.

The ad campaign can be switched to reflect the reality more accurately as there is no way to complete half the required courses in English.

I think students would benefit from being walked through the process at the beginning (enrolling in electives, credit requirements, etc.) as opposed to having to navigate it on our own.

More streamline inclusion between the English track and the Israelis. I found that when we entered their classes we became the "American outsiders" instead of being part of the group.
Ilan21

Everything I was looking for in an MBA

The Start-up MBA is everything that I was looking for in an MBA.

The Professors are of an extremely high caliber, and there is a very strong focus on start-up culture and entrepreneurship.

Tel Aviv is an amazing place to live, with an incredible night life and an unmatched start-up scene.

The Technion is known as "The MIT of the Middle East," and it's an internationally recognized school with an extremely prestigious name.

The material itself is hard, but interesting. The program requires a lot of hard work, but really prepares the student for a future in entrepreneurship or working in high-level management at a start-up.

Response from Study in Israel

This review reflects an MBA program

About Study in Israel

Study in Israel LLC - also known as Lirom Global Education

Study in Israel LLC - Lirom provides international students of all ages and backgrounds the opportunity to study in Israel in English and experience firsthand the academic excellence and...