View Other Details
Round trip airfare, airport and hotel transfers to and from campus and 2-night London stopover included in the Optional AIFS Flight Package.
Spend the summer in the vibrant and historic city of Rome with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 10 credits through Fairfield University. Courses are taught in English or Italian.
You will live in either a shared room in an apartment or with an Italian family. A typical apartment is fully equipped with internet, kitchen supplies, furnishings and a washing machine. Students will also receive a meal plan with vouchers to subsidize meals. These vouchers can be used all over Italy.
Cultural and social activities include:
• Guided city walks
• Visits to many of Rome’s famous museums and cultural sites
• Wine, pizza and gelato tastings
• Opera, ballet and musical performances
• 2-day excursion to Florence.
Optional excursions include a:
• 3-day trip to Venice
• 3-day trip to Sorrento, Pompeii, Vesuvius, Naples and Capri (Session 2 only).
A 2-night tour of London, England, is included for students on the AIFS Flight Package.
Video and Photos
- Earn up to 10 credits and transcript issued by Richmond University
- 2-day excursion to Florence
- Visits to Rome's many famous museums and cultural sites
- Meal vouchers, group dinners and organized food tastings included
- No previous Italian language study required
AIFS Study Abroad Scholarships, Grants & Financial Support
We believe a study abroad experience is an essential component of well-rounded university education and we are committed to providing financial assistance to as many students as possible in support of their goal to study abroad. AIFS also offers internship and study abroad + internship blended programs to support the development of personal and professional skills.
Hi, thanks for the question! Unfortunately we do not have the resources to answer your question. We recommend contacting the program's resident director who is in charge of living accommodations when abroad. You can reach out to them here: https://www.aifsabroad.com/italy/rome/summer/life.asp#housi….