For three unforgettable weeks over the summer, you’ll wind your way from northern to southern Italy, visiting famous cities, villas, beaches, and historical landmarks. Your classroom will be each destination, allowing you to see and learn first hand the deep history and stories this country has to offer. You’ll earn six credits from the Florence University of the Arts as you take in Italy’s delicious cuisine and vibrant culture. This program is the best way to let your history books come alive, giving you a greater appreciation for places like Mt. Vesuvius and the Vatican.
- Opportunity to learn and identify the local character and diversity of each Italian region
- Breakfast and some group meals included
- Instruction in English as you also practice Italian
- Bike tour to Forte dei Marmi and visit to the weekly outdoor market
- Option to take an additional three-week, three-credit session at the Florence University of the Arts campus
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.