Humanitas University is a Medical University, related with Humanitas Hospital based in Milan, Italy.
- Our MD degree is entirely run in English and, at the moment, around 40% of our medical students are non-Italian.
- We offer 50 places for international students.
- The admission is based only on our admission test (IMAT)--dates for the exam which is hosted in several testing centers worldwide can be found on our website.
Humanitas University yearly offers 3 FULL SCHOLARSHIPS and several other merit based scholarships for international students.
From the very first year, theoretical interdisciplinary modules are integrated with hands-on experience and simulation activities. Clerkships commence in the 3rd year, when students can also access the The Virgilio Program, a supplementary project aimed at developing students’ competences in biomedical and translational research.
- International Medical School.
- Smart Campus and Student House.
- Connection with top level Hospital and Research Centre.
- International Faculty.