Welcome to Campus Abroad Programs (CAP) The Ultimate in Study Abroad Programs For College Students! In the Amalfi Coast you will take classes, travel and soak up the sun and Italian culture. Your stay in Italy puts you in the heart of a legendary landscape, where you’ll explore a history-rich region that is the very cornerstone of Italian culture and the picturesque center of international tourism. Your Italian home will be one of the most popular cities in all of Europe — Sorrento! Set on the cliffside of the Gulf of Naples, its charming cobblestone streets lead to quaint cafés, open-air markets and trattorias serving delicious food, as well as internationally renowned art galleries, museums and world-class shopping!
CAP collaborates with Sant’Anna Institute to bring its students a cross-cultural study abroad experience. All courses are offered are accredited and transferable to your home institution.
- Housing – students have the option of living with a local host family, a shared apartment with other students or in the Sant’Anna dormitory. Housing is included in the cost of your CAP program.
- Tuition and Fees – Included in the cost of the program is tuition and fees, housing, excursions, activities, official transcripts, and staff support.
- Sant’Anna study abroad students enjoy excursions as a part of their program (3 for semester students and 1 for summer students). Students can also participate in additional optional excursions; Capri, Pompeii, Naples, and more!
- Every week, Sant’Anna organizes optional activities for all of its students: Gelato making and cooking classes, Language exchange partners, Italian conversation or phonetics lessons, Buffalo, wine, and olive factory tours, and Snorkeling.
- Community engagement and volunteering in places like: “Museum in Piazza”, Free English Conversation Classes, Beach Clean-up Social Work, “Kick for a Cause”, and “Cooking for the Community”