View Other Details
Semester Activities Fee Includes: Welcome Gala, Student Art Exhibition and Reception, Three 1-Day and one 3-Day Overnight SRISA sponsored Field Trips (or equivalent), Cultural Program Activities, Access to SRISA Optional Excursions, On-campus Internet and Library
Are you ready to redefine your study abroad experience? Come and study at SRISA (Santa Reparata International School of Art) and pursue your passions and academic interests in the heart of Florence's historic center. SRISA has remained a top art and design school in Italy for over five decades. Our secret? We're all about personalized and immersive learning. With our highly experienced instructors and diverse student body, SRISA gives you an extraordinary education in Fine Arts, Liberal Arts and Design.
Study for one semester or extend your stay for an Accredited Year. Fall and Spring semesters are 15 weeks long. Students enroll in classes ranging between 12-16 credit hours.
Fall (September-December) Total Credits: 12-16
Spring (January-April) Total Credits: 12-16
- Community Engagement: Students are regularly taken into the city to participate in local events and exhibitions. All classes are required to use the city of Florence and all that it has to offer as much as possible within the curriculum.
- SRISA Community: With a large number of full-time faculty, the emphasis is on creating an environment that is not transient, but built over time where faculty and staff are supported and regularly contribute and participate in the life of the school.
- Affordable Tuition: SRISA is a non-profit institution, and all tuition and fees are put directly into the services and facilities available to the students.
- Amazing Staff & Faculty: What makes anything special ultimately is the people, and SRISA has a local staff, most of whom have worked with the school for nearly a decade or more. We often comment that when you come to SRISA you become part of the family.
- Central Location: SRISA is located in a safe and central area of the city, far enough from the tourist traps but close to all the main attractions, about 10 minutes by foot to the Duomo Cathedral.
Elevate your academic journey with practical experiences that transcend borders. Seize the full potential of your study abroad experience with internships available in Marketing, Curating, Social Media, Photography, and more. Tailored to your skills and schedule, we offer placements both internally with SRISA and with local businesses in Florence. Internships take place during fall and spring semesters and for consecutive summer A and B sessions.
Join us for a transformative artistic journey! SRISA's Work-Study Residency Program fosters creativity, connection, and immersive learning for diverse artists. Apply for this year-long opportunity to enhance your art practice while contributing to the day-to-day life at SRISA. Residents, considered students, actively engage in courses and independent studio work, enjoying breaks for personal projects and travel. A Bachelor's Degree is required.
Transform your educational experience with a year abroad at SRISA. This unique opportunity promises new experiences, expanding your horizons in Florence, Italy. Whether pursuing your major or minor or exploring a passion, SRISA offers a diverse learning environment for all. Immerse yourself in education and culture for a life-changing adventure!