View Other Details
Doraemon, Death Note, Dragon Ball, Ditto: Manga and Anime have clearly become integral parts of modern Japanese life and culture. It has spread all over the glove and attracted immense attention. Without either of them, Japan would not be the vibrant and exciting country that it is today.
This course is for people who have an interest in Japanese Manga and Anime. You will learn about the history, unique language, and design of Japanese animation as part of 20 Japanese and 6 Pop Culture classes per week.
Fukuoka is home to some of the most famous Game and Anime companies. In addition, the harbour city comes with cute maid cafes, huge cosplay event, Fukuoka’s robot centre and Otaku outlet stores! After class, you will have time to join various social event and explore sunny Fukuoka. Brace yourself to experience one of the most vibrant, dynamic, and at times crazy cultures that will leave you buzzing! Meiji Academy and Fukuoka are your gateways into Japan - Adventure awaits!
- Immerse yourself in Japan's mesmerizing Pop culture
- Learn Japanese in small fully-customizable classes and take private lessons from dedicated teachers
- Experience the Japanese way of life, choosing between a Japanese host family, an international share house, or your own apartment
- Find new friends from all over the world and discover everything Fukuoka has to offer
- Take part in social events and day trips all over Kyushu, the Southern island of Japan