Semester in Tokyo, Japan at Meiji Gakuin University for true immersion into Japanese language and culture! This program places you on a local Japanese campus in Yokohama, just outside of bustling Tokyo. Enjoy a serene campus setting with wooded paths on campus, views of Mt. Fuji, and a full health center. You can study intensive Japanese language, literature, and culture at any level, as well as a variety of courses taught in English. Get involved with any of the many student clubs and sports - a great way to practice your Japanese and make new friends with the local students!
- Register for a “buddy” to get paired with a local student
- Idyllic suburban setting with wooded paths on a green, sprawling campus
- Take in crisp and clear views of Mt. Fuji while you cozy up & study in the campus library
- Choose from both Japanese-style and Western-style cuisine in the campus cafeteria at a very reasonable price
- Enjoy an accommodating library with silent floors for optimal studying practice
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.