KEI Abroad in Nairobi, Kenya

Mt. Longonot
Mt. Longonot
Study Abroad with KEI in Nairobi, Kenya
Study Abroad with KEI in Nairobi, Kenya

Come to Nairobi, Kenya for an amazing study abroad experience! Made possible through a partnership between the Knowledge Exchange Institute (KEI) and the United States International University, seize the opportunity to study alongside African students in an amazing collaborative environment. Stay in university residencies with other students while abroad in Kenya.

Courses are available in a number of disciplines including Business, Law, African Culture & Societies, Tourism & Hospitality Management, Journalism, Communications, Media, Environmental Studies, Psychology & Sociology, and more, along with a large number of electives. Spend next summer, semester or academic year in Kenya with KEI as your guide!

Shelby

Best 3.5 months of my life!

Through this program, I was able to travel outside of the United States for the first time, I was able to travel alone for the first time, and I was also able to go somewhere where no one knew me for the first time. This pushed me way out of my comfort zone in the best way possible. I made so many new friends, made new connections, and saw so many things that never would have been possible had I not taken this trip. It showed me what I was good at, what I liked, and really showed me what I wanted to do with the rest of my life. This trip also gave me the opportunity to understand what I really love about East Africa and Kenyan Culture.

This program could be improved through students being more aware of the way that school is different there than at home. If orientation could include a part where they show how class will be different and also how students should work in class as opposed to how they would at home would be really helpful