Study Abroad in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Universiti Putra Malaysia)

Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) is one of the leading research universities in Malaysia. It has been rated as the second best Malaysian university (Times Higher Education 2016) and has been internationally acknowledged among the top 400 universities (QS World Ranking, place 368). Located in Kuala Lumpur, students gain a top notch education and the experience of living in a modern, wonderfully varied metropolis.

All teaching at UPM is conducted in English and Asia Exchange students can therefore choose courses freely from the official curriculum. The program is suitable for students who want an academically challenging study abroad semester and enjoy living in one of Asia's most iconic cities.

Asia Exchange has trimmed down the program fee as low as possible without compromising our quality service and excellent academic standards of the program. Apply now, boost your degree with challenging courses and expand your horizons in the heart of South East Asia!

Lasse

Exchange Semester in KL

I've been studying almost 8 years and I finally got courage to go strudy overseas. And damn it was the best choice and time of my life so far. Everything went quite smoothly and that was made sure by Asia Exchange. Everyone got a little trouble with the visa process but it got handled very well and if I understood correctly no one had problems the next semester with it.

This could've not been made any easier by Asia Exchange and they helped us out along the process the best they could. I got everything handled just going by their directions and I didn't forgot anything important home because of their good guide!

As I said the exchange experience was the best time of my life so far. I met incredible people (students, locals, everyone overall), ate the most varied food in many different Asian countries (as I got to travel quite much) and most importantly got better knowledge of my studying field. I always forget to mention something important when I'm listing these things but overall it was awesome experience and would recommend to it for everyone. It was an eye opener and made me realize how awesome traveling is and how you have to just take a one big leap to experience such a great trip.

If you are thinking of going and even alone (as I did), just do it! It feels scary at first but you meet a lot of new cool people on the way and they are in the same situation!

Can't think of anything currently.
Assi

Best time ever in Malaysia

I would definitely recommend Asia Exchange and styduing in Malaysia. Everything went very well and if there were any problems on the way, Asia Exchange were there to help in any questions or problems. Styduing in UPM was an experince which I am glad i did. Everyone in the campus were always ready to help and my classmates from Malaysia and from all over the worl made studying also fun. There is so much to see and do in Malaysia that everyone will find something for them. I could have stayed longer.

Santeri

Life in KL

To cut my story short, I spent the best year of my life in Malaysia. Kuala Lumpur is a vibrant city with diverse cultures and numerous activities to spend your weekends with. You can see the beautiful city while having a drink at the skybar, shop in one of the biggest shopping malls I've ever seen or run away to one of the many beautiful beaches Malaysia has.

The best experience I had was when I traveled to Redang Beach with my amazing Indian neighbors. Beautiful beaches with perfectly clear water painted a scene I will never forget. Diving with different animals from sharks to tortoises made the trip unforgettable therefore I will certainly plan to travel there one day again.

Overall, Malaysia is something everyone should experience. Once you step out of the plane and arrive to Kuala Lumpur, you won't regret it.

Jussi

First time scuba diving

I have seen corals and exotic fish species in TV documents many times. When it was time to make the first trip to an island, I decided to try scuba diving. Underwater world was so unreal and at the same time everything was so amazing that I couldn't even imagine to see anything like that. Swimming with sharks and turtles was my top 3 experiences during my student exchange period in Malaysia. My first wasn't also my last time. It is important to see the nature as it is so it will be easier to respect it!

About Asia Exchange

Asia Exchange offers the most convenient, affordable and academically rewarding study abroad experiences in Asia-Pacific. Our twelve partner universities are located in the most intriguing cities and places in the world. Applying is simple and you...