Asia Exchange | Study Abroad in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Asia Exchange | Study Abroad in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) is one of the leading research universities in Malaysia. It has been rated as the second best Malaysian university (Times Higher Education 2016) and has been internationally acknowledged among the top 400 universities (QS World Ranking, place 368). Located in Kuala Lumpur, students gain a top notch education and the experience of living in a modern, wonderfully varied metropolis.

All teaching at UPM is conducted in English and Asia Exchange students can therefore choose courses freely from the official curriculum. The program is suitable for students who want an academically challenging study abroad semester and enjoy living in one of Asia's most iconic cities.

Asia Exchange has trimmed down the program fee as low as possible without compromising our quality service and excellent academic standards of the program. Apply now, boost your degree with challenging courses and expand your horizons in the heart of South East Asia!

Asia » Malaysia » Kuala Lumpur
Letters of Recommendation
The program fee is 2880 USD, including the following:

Tuition and admission fees
Orientation
Host University contact person at the destination
Transcripts and other documents

Scholarships available: http://www.asiaexchange.org/fees/asia-exchange-scholarships/

Santeri
Kuopio

Life in KL

To cut my story short, I spent the best year of my life in Malaysia. Kuala Lumpur is a vibrant city with diverse cultures and numerous activities to spend your weekends with. You can see the beautiful city while having a drink at the skybar, shop in one of the biggest shopping malls I've ever seen or run away to one of the many beautiful beaches Malaysia has.

The best experience I had was when I traveled to Redang Beach with my amazing Indian neighbors. Beautiful beaches with perfectly clear water painted a scene I will never forget. Diving with different animals from sharks to tortoises made the trip unforgettable therefore I will certainly plan to travel there one day again.

Overall, Malaysia is something everyone should experience. Once you step out of the plane and arrive to Kuala Lumpur, you won't regret it.

Jussi

First time scuba diving

I have seen corals and exotic fish species in TV documents many times. When it was time to make the first trip to an island, I decided to try scuba diving. Underwater world was so unreal and at the same time everything was so amazing that I couldn't even imagine to see anything like that. Swimming with sharks and turtles was my top 3 experiences during my student exchange period in Malaysia. My first wasn't also my last time. It is important to see the nature as it is so it will be easier to respect it!

Asia Exchange offers the most convenient, affordable and academically rewarding study abroad experiences in Asia. Our twelve partner universities are located in some of the most intriguing places in the world. Applying is simple and we’ll give you acceptance within one week. Send in your