JavaScript Web Development Bootcamp in Barcelona

Unwind at community events
Unwind at community events
Pair programming and a laugh
Pair programming and a laugh

CodeOp's Full Stack Development bootcamp prepares students for careers as entry-level software developers. In the early weeks of the course, students learn programming fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, and advanced JavaScript. Students then develop complete applications using the latest technologies, some of which include Vue, React.js, Node.js, Express, MySQL, Git, Scrum, and Heroku. The final weeks have a dual focus, with students developing full-stack applications from scratch while also undergoing extensive career preparation.

• Senior-Level Instructors - Be Taught by Working Professionals
  • Evidence-Based Instruction - Learn from Cutting-Edge Curricula
  • Employer Connections - Access our Network of Hiring Partners
  • Project-Based Learning - Develop a Portfolio of Real-World Designs
  • 24-Hour Access - Use Our Co-Working Facilities Any Time You Like and Enjoy Weekly Yoga and Daily Fruit & Tea

Accepting Applications for Our Upcoming Courses

Emefa

The right foundation for a career in tech

I attended this bootcamp as a launchpad to pivot from a business career into tech, and CodeOp gave me just the rigorous foundation, with the right mix of complexity and support I was looking for. The curriculum focuses on building logic and critical thinking skills, which transcend all frameworks and languages, and this gave me the confidence to tackle problems head-on. Assignments after each lecture in the first 6 weeks helped me build on the newly acquired knowledge, and by the project phase when we were required to build 3 projects, everything started to make a lot more sense! The admin team is also accessible and very responsive to feedback to suit the needs of students so no one feels left behind. Small cohort sizes also build a collaborative spirit and support, and weekly mentorship sessions allowed me to explore the numerous possibilities of a career in tech. I found CodeOp to be a no-judgement zone that fostered the right atmosphere to take this life-changing step.

Anna

Amazing Bootcamp in Barcelona

I decided to join the Bootcamp in Full Stack Development in Codeop because of the Learning by Doing methodology and the supportive atmosphere of a woman coding school. The speed and the intensity of the classes are high during the 6 first weeks, where all the fundamentals of programing, javascript, react and node are settled. The next 5 weeks you are focused building amazing apps, always supported by strong professionals that guide you through all the process. The working environment generated among the students is great, always collaborating and making progress together.
I don’t want to forget to mention the inspiring talks we got on Fridays afternoon, where professionals of the tech sector came to share their experiences or do some workshops. Also the great work environment that is created among all the students. All in all an excellent bootcamp I truly recommend!!

Get ready to learn a bunch of new knowledge that will transform your life. It will be intense and tough sometimes but also very exciting and rewarding!
Hana

Intense and supportive

From the first day, we dove into Javascript and began problem solving. The curriculum is intense and moves at a quick pace. It only all comes together and you realize how to apply everything that you’ve learned when you start building projects in week 6. I can’t believe that I built what I did! In the end, I came out with 3 strong portfolio pieces. The teachers are there to help you develop the software engineer mindset and they care about your success beyond the program. We learned to build the front and back end of applications using the technologies: Javascript, React, Node.js, MySQL, and rest APIs. The program focused on building functionality and problem solving, rather than aesthetics or design principles. HTML and CSS will need to be picked up along the way!

Almudena

More than a bootcamp

Where to start? I’ve learned a lot: I have learned how to make web apps, how to build a server, how to test my code, of course how to write code, but above all I have learned how to solve problems. The teachers, the CEO and everybody who works there are amazing. They are always willing to help, to guide and support you throughout the whole process from learning how to code to facing the technical interview. Thanks to CodeOp, I am now ready for upcoming technical challenges--including my new job at a London-based AI consultancy firm. -

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
When we were finishing the first project and we were running out of time. We had to prioritize what to finish and what will be future features. In the end, I learned a lot about decision making and teamwork.
Aleum

I totally recommend Codely

If you are a woman who wants to be a developer, Codely is the right place.

Codely's course structure is so well organized that you can learn "learning by doing", even though you do not have any background on programming as I am. And as you are in small group, you have direct support of instructor, which helps you to learn as much and fast as possible.

Above all, I appreciate the supportive and empowering environment: Codely team is always there for you, you will meet great professionals who are working in the industry, and you will develop softskills to be a good developer.

If you are thinking to change or excel your career goal with programming, Codely is the right place! Prepare yourself for a life-changing-exprience! very challenging but it is worth to doing it.

Location:
72 F / 43 F
Airports:
Barcelona–El Prat
( BCN )

Whether you prefer beaches, buildings, or history, Barcelona is the place to be. Spend your time admiring Gaudi's work at La Sagrada Familia, walking down the Mar Bella beach, or learning about the history in Catalonia.

Staff Interviews

About CodeOp

CodeOp is a women-led coding school that supports the advancement of women, trans, and gender nonconforming individuals in tech. With campuses in Barcelona and Kuala Lumpur, we offer bootcamp-style courses in Full Stack Development and Big Data...