Culture and Language Abroad is a uniquely immersive study program based in the UNESCO World Heritage city of Guanajuato, Mexico. Unlike less personal exchange programs, we focus on designing individual curriculum experiences that are authentic to both student’s needs and local culture. CLA is a non-profit founded and operated by a dedicated team of international educators – who also happen to be Guanajuato natives – whose university and community networks assure that program participants will study and live like a true local.
- Live an learn like a true local for a semester or a year
- Improve your Spanish skills
- Earn up to 15 US university credits
- Explore Mexico and break stereotypes
- Get out of your comfort zone