Rabat will also be your classroom. Rich in cultural heritage and a diverse population, Morocco has been influenced by many different ethnic, cultural, and religious groups that have settled in the country throughout its long history. Visit historic treasures like the Rabat Archaeological Museum, the Hassan Mosque, and the Mausoleum of Mohammed V to see ancient artifacts and learn more about the Islamic culture. Welcome to study abroad!
- Learn both Colloquial Moroccan Arabic and Modern Standard Arabic through IES Abroad language courses
- Create your own academic experience by enrolling in English- or French-taught courses at the IES Abroad Center
- Enhance your resume with international work experience with an internship in education, museums, or NGO
- Live with a local family in the Medina, or in a residence hall with a Moroccan or international student
- Visit artisan workshops, participate in cooking lessons, or take traditional dance lessons through IES Abroad culture events
IES Abroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
As far as we're concerned, financial limitations shouldn't prevent you from studying abroad with us. That's why we offer more than $5 million in scholarships and aid.