Study Abroad in Morocco with Araland Abroad

“Universal Network For Educational Services actively works to educate global and responsible citizens who participate in the development of national and international communities. We have the duty to help students reach their full potential and thrive.

We will overcome all obstacles to fulfill our founding mission: “Enable brilliant students to study what they want, where they want.” Our dedicated team will work hard to serve those students while putting their safety and comfort as a priority.

The program is crafted to develop student proficiency in Modern Standard Arabic, and help them navigate different fields such as History, Global Islamic studies and Art. The integrative training is a gateway to the rich components of the Arab culture, within the framework of intercultural dialogue and communication. Classes are intended to help you fully benefit from your stay and appreciate the Moroccan culture. It will fully immerse you while interacting with your peer local students.

Hannah

Immersive Program

Signing up with Araland for the 4 weeks intensive course in Arabic was fun and I have to say that it was the best decision I ever made. I am very satisfied with the curriculum, teachers, environment and above all the cost, which by all standards is more than reasonable. Before I enrolled for the course, I could barely understand and speak Arabic but after just 90 hours of intensive class work and one-to-one teaching I am able to communicate in Modern Standard Arabic ( basics though). The lessons were very enjoyable and the time always passed very quickly. My host (whom I now regard as my family) was very compassionate, polite, generous, knowledgeable, organized, neat, flexible and tolerant. They went out of their way to make sure I felt at home and had the best experience I could possibly have. I am looking forward to paying them a visit sometime in the nearest future. Overall, I must admit that the program does exactly what it professes to: immerse students in a full Arabic atmosphere. I heartily recommend Araland to anyone who is interested studying Arabic abroad.

Esteban

Top planning!

Araland plans everything for you from the beginning to the end and signing up with them was very easy and it has also been the best decision. Overall, my immersion program was an incredible experience; a productive combination of learning Arabic, visiting places and cities, discovering Moroccan culture and their way of life and exchanging perspectives with fellow course mates! The interchange with other students at various levels helped me maintain my skills and added to my vocabulary through the use of games, films, video, and news articles.
My host family was a fun couple, who maintain their home in excellent condition, suitable for accommodating a responsible person from another country and culture. They were able to accommodate certain requirements such as food in my case. They were truly amazing and I will always be in their debt! I would highly recommend this experience for Arabic language students.

Wang

Great Experience

Go for it! I had an amazing experience and highly recommend Araland to students desiring to learn Arabic abroad. The program really left a strong impression on me. The teachers were very professional and caring. They made sure the classes were really interesting and diligently worked with us in order to improve all the skills we needed in Arabic. The classes were also engaging and exciting, with games and activities to stimulate our mind and directly apply what we were learning. Our trips to Rabat-Marrakech-Essouira (The Red City) were breath-taking and culturally reawakening. Accommodation too was modest but satisfying – our host made sure we were comfortable all through the program. There are the usual challenges facing any language school or program; but overall it is one of the best programs I have ever gone to. In all, my time Morocco was so pleasurable and rewarding. It was not just a highly educationally positive experience, but also one filled great fun, laughter, enlightenment and new relationships that will stand the test of time. If anyone is in doubt about where to study Arabic abroad, just choose Araland

About Araland Abroad

Araland is crafted to develop student proficiency and communication in Modern Standard Arabic. The integrative training is a gateway to the rich components of the Arab culture, within the framework of intercultural dialogue and communication. Housing...