BCA Study Abroad: Dunedin, New Zealand (Now Amizade)
- New Zealand
Subject AreasAccounting Art History Arts Biochemistry Biology Business Communications Computer Science Conservation and Preservation Economics Education English History Hospitality Humanities International Business International Relations Liberal Arts Marketing Media Relations Photography Psychology Sustainable Development Wildlife Sciences +14
View Other Details
-Tuition & Fees
-Cultural and University Orientation
-On-Site Resident Director Support
-Official Overseas Transcript
-International Health and Evacuation Insurance
-BCA Study Abroad support services before, during, and after the program
Scholarships available-Visit the BCA Study Abroad website for more information and to apply for scholarships!
What's IncludedAccommodation Activities Airport Transfers Classes Wifi
What's Not IncludedAirfare Meals Travel Insurance Visa
May 21, 2021
Aug 10, 2018
13 travelers are looking at this program
Dunedin is the only university town in New Zealand, and it provides you with plenty of opportunities to connect to local people and the environment! Through the fantastic student activities program at The University of Otago, you can join one of the more than 70 societies, like dance, hiking, music and sports clubs. In addition, there are many volunteer opportunities available to connect you with local organizations and community members.
The University of Otago is New Zealand’s oldest and most prestigious university and is regularly ranked among the top universities in the world. The University offers a rich cultural life, reflecting a diverse international student community and New Zealand’s own multicultural population.
Video and Photos
- Follow your own path in New Zealand and uncover the country’s natural beauty! Dunedin is surrounded by white sand beaches, forest-clad hills and volcanic formations. You’ll easily find some of the world’s rarest animals living at the city’s edge.
- Engage with the community by participating in an internship or volunteer opportunity based on your passions and personal pursuits.
- Challenge yourself to learn about New Zealand’s indigenous community by taking Māori culture courses. Visit an authentic Māori marae, a traditional meeting place, and connect with local students dedicated to keeping their culture and traditions alive.
- With internationally ranked departments in arts and humanities, life sciences and medicine, and social sciences and management, it’s the perfect place to take major-specific courses to pursue independent research opportunities or select internships.
- For students studying Education, the Education Department at University of Otago offers a hands-on teaching experience through its unique program. Students can also take courses focused on educational theory alongside local students.
Hi, great question! Any study abroad experience will be as interesting as you make it! We recommend reading through reviews of the program to get a feel for the experience you may have. There are a lot of a insightful reviews at the bottom of this page, under "Reviews"