Study in Auckland, New Zealand with ISEP - Undergraduate Level

Live and study alongside locals in New Zealand's modern coastal city, Auckland. With our flexible course enrollment program at one of New Zealand's most prestigious universities, Massey University, you will be able to access the Auckland campus' full-course curriculum. Choose from hundreds of high-quality courses to meet your academic requirements back home.

Regardless of academic major, socio-economic status and geographic location, ISEP believes no student should be held back from being able to study abroad. Each ISEP program is built to be academically rigorous, affordable and highly immersive, with a strong focus on connecting students with the local culture and curricula.

Esther

Massey in Auckland

This was the trip of a life time! I have always been obsessed with Australia and New Zealand mainly because of the beaches and they did not disappoint. However, I was also beyond ready to take a leap of faith and bungy jump in the world’s adventure capital and the place with the first commercial bungy jump. This place was more than I could have ever dreamed with mountains right up to the ocean and the friendliest people all willing to help you find your way. New Zealand truly is the best place in earth and I can’t wait to visit again. I fell madly in love with this country and five months was not long enough for me. Beyond the beautiful country itself Massey’s Auckland campus was a great experience. I took three classes on of which was rather hard and had two professors, one of which was not super helpful, but the second one helped me catch up and pass. I really enjoyed the classes betond that and loved the accents! Housing at this university was breathtaking compared to my home university and my flatmates quickly became my best friends. One of my flatmates plans on visiting me in America within the next year. Honestly, I don’t have anything negative to say about this experience because even when I had a rough patch of my own all the friends I made helped me through and I now have friends all over and can’t wait to see them again. This program helped me grow with curtail understanding and personal strength to be on my own thousands of miles from family. I would 100% recommend every should study abroad while in college because it is such a unique experience and you truly get to live in another country and culture.

Only improvement I would say would be to make all the paper work a little clearer. There was a paper I was supposed to get signed at the beginning and end of the semester abroad but it kinda got lost in the midst of all the other papers and I was stuck doing it last minute.
Kyla

Massey university

Massey was very welcoming. They always catered events on campus and made an effort to make the exchange students feel welcome. Housing was nice and the set up was really great for interacting with roommates. Campus offered a beautiful trail for hiking and biking and the campus was overall very beautiful. The beach was only a 15 minute bus ride away, where there was a long stretch of beaches to explore. My favorite beach was Mairangi bay. There was an island you could climb up on if the tide was low enough. The island provided a perfect hammock spot and an amazing 360 degree view of the beach and the ocean. This was definitely my favorite part of my whole trip ! Something very useful to know for Massey is how to use the bus system. It is very tricky to figure it out but it is necessary to get around.

Everything was great !

About ISEP

Founded in 1979 as a small non-profit organization, we have grown into one of the largest study abroad membership networks in the world.

As a trusted educational community, we are committed to helping students overcome the financial and academic...