Students at Massey University will be able to take a wide variety of courses with Kiwis and other international students in one of New Zealand’s most comfortable and cosmopolitan cities. Located in the capital, Massey, Wellington is known as the “Creative Campus” with comprehensive offerings in the creative arts. The College of Business is both AACSB and AMBA accredited.
The campus has about 3,500 students and is friendly and hip. A great student accommodation complex is close to campus and the city center. This campus offers internationally recognized programs in business enterprise, communication, fashion, design, textiles, sport and exercise science, fine arts, and journalism.
Summer Program: The National Expedition and Internship will take students across the North and South Islands of New Zealand on a study tour followed by placement in a 4-week internship with an opportunity to work on real-world problems relevant to your degree.
- Study and intern with API in New Zealand's capital - Wellington!
- Study alongside Kiwi classmates and take a wide variety of subjects open to international students
- Live like a local on/near campus - close to the action in Wellington's hip and lively downtown culture
- Massey University's summer program offers students a study tour and internship opportunity for credit!
- Explore Wellington's vibrant city culture and beyond the city's borders to all of New Zealand - the country awaits!