- New Zealand
View Other Details
These costs are quoted and apply to studying in 2020.
Study Abroad tuition for one trimester: 12,200 NZD (around 7,800 USD)
Study Abroad levies for one trimester: 402 NZD (around 260 USD)
Please note accommodation costs and other living expenses are additional to this fee.
Wellington prides itself on welcoming people from around the world and providing an experience of a lifetime. New Zealand has an endless list of adventures awaiting any who dare to be bold.
As well as AACSB approved Business courses, Sciences, Architecture and Design, Education, Engineering, Health and Music, Victoria provides a wide variety of courses in NZ's largest Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences. Subjects popular with our Study Abroad students Maori/Pacific/NZ/Antarctic studies, Earth Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Design and International Relations.
Located in the southern tip of New Zealand’s North Island, between a beautiful harbor and rolling green hills, the vibrant and cosmopolitan city of Wellington is the political, cultural and creative capital of New Zealand. Sign up with VUW today to make your trip to New Zealand one of a lifetime!
- Study in NZ's political, cultural and creative capital city!
- Choose from over 120 different subject areas.
- Take part in the Victoria International Leadership Programme (Only programme of its kind in NZ!).
- Join the hiking/tramping and club and see more of NZ! There are over 140 clubs & societies!
- Complete a Specialised Study Abroad Programme in one of 12 study areas & get transcript recognition.