- New Zealand
View Other Details
These costs are quoted and apply to studying in 2022 - 2023 prices will be available soon.
Study Abroad tuition for one trimester: 13,950 NZD (around 9,300 USD)
Please note accommodation costs and other living expenses are additional to this fee.
Wellington prides itself on welcoming people from around the world and providing an experience of a lifetime. New Zealand has an endless list of adventures awaiting any who dare to be bold. Our borders will be open to students from February 2023, so you can start preparing your application now!
Victoria University of Wellington provides a wide variety of courses in the Sciences, Architecture and Design, Education, Engineering, Health and AACSB approved Business courses. We also have NZ's largest Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Located in the southern tip of New Zealand’s North Island, between a beautiful harbor and rolling green hills, the vibrant and cosmopolitan city of Wellington is the political, cultural and creative capital of New Zealand. Sign up with VUW today to make your trip to New Zealand one of a lifetime!
- Study in NZ's political, cultural and creative capital city!
- Choose from over 120 different subject areas
- Take part in the Victoria International Leadership Programme (Only programme of its kind in NZ!).
- Join the hiking/tramping and club and see more of NZ! There are over 140 clubs & societies!
- Start dates in February and July