- New Zealand
View Other Details
International PhD students at Victoria University of Wellington pay the same tuition fees as local students.
Study at NZ's #1 University for Research Intensity in one of the world's most livable cities! New Zealand's border will be open to students to study with us from February 2023 so you can apply now to start preparing
Victoria University of Wellington offers wide range of graduate programs in more than 100 specialist subjects, these include research and coursework based degrees
Examples of One Year Coursework Master's Programs:
- Master of Conservation Biology or Marine Conservation
- Master of Climate Change Science & Policy
- Master of Drug Discovery & Development
- Master of Engineering Practice
- Master of Business (Professional)
- Master of Global Business
- Master of Professional Business Analysis
- Master of Politics, Philosophy & Economics
- Master of Fine Arts (Creative Practice) in theatre, film, music or design
- Master of Design Technology or Design Innovation
- Master of User Experience Design
- Master of Architectural Science
- Study at NZ's #1 University for Research Intensity
- Ranked in the top 2% of universities in the world (QS World Rankings).
- Master’s degrees in more than 100 specialist subjects. One year Taught Master's programs available.
- Triple Crown Accredited Business School - EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB.
- Victoria University of Wellington is home to 43 Research Centres & Institutes.
Victoria University of Wellington's Master of Marine Conservation (MMarCon) is the only taught Master’s degree in marine conservation in New Zealand. The program educates students in marine conservation issues and practice through course and field work from New Zealand, Australia and the Asia–Pacific region. Students are prepared for a career in a range of marine conservation areas worldwide, including the conservation and management of marine organisms and ecosystems.