Study at NZ's #1 University for Research Quality in the World's Most Liveable City!
Victoria offers wide range of graduate programs in more than 100 specialist subjects. Some programs are research-based, many Professional programs and others involve studying advanced courses. Many Master's programs can be completed in one year.
Examples of One Year Coursework Master's Programs:
- Master of Conservation Biology or Marine Conservation
- Master of Climate Change Science & Policy
- Master of Drug Discovery & Development
- Master of Engineering Practice
- Master of Geographical Information Science
- Master of Global Business
- Master of Professional Business Analysis
- Master of International Relations
- Master of Politics, Philosophy & Economics
- Master of Fine Arts (Creative Practice) in theatre, film, music or design
- Master of Design Technology or Design Innovation
- Master of User Experience Design
- Master of Architectural Science
- Study at NZ's #1 University for Research Quality.
- Ranked in the top 2% of universities in the world (QS World Rankings).
- Master’s degrees in more than 100 specialist subjects. One year Taught Master's programs available.
- Triple Crown Accredited Business School - EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB.
- Victoria is home to 43 Research Centres & Institutes.
Victoria’s Master of Marine Conservation (MMarCon) is the only taught Master’s degree in marine conservation in New Zealand. The program educates students in marine conservation issues and practice through course and field work from New Zealand, Australia and the Asia–Pacific region. Students are prepared for a career in a range of marine conservation areas worldwide, including the conservation and management of marine organisms and ecosystems.