COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Academic Programs Abroad (APA) has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Maintain your studies this summer with interactive, virtual courses and participate in weekly cultural activities. With a wide range of topics taught by host country professors in France, Morocco, and Senegal, these lessons are thoughtfully designed to encourage discussion, intercultural understanding, and linguistic growth.
Choose to follow one or two courses over six weeks for 4 or 8 credit hours:
- Colonization, Decolonization and End of the French Colonial Empire: France and Senegal (taught in French)
- Cross-Cultural Management (taught in French or English)
- Culture and Women's Rights in the Francophone World (taught in French or English)
- Development Economics (taught in French)
- Francophone Cinema in Focus: Sub-Saharan Africa and the Maghreb (taught in French or English)
- Gender and Francophone Literature (taught in French)
For students following courses in French, receive 90-minute one-on-one French language support from host country instructors each week.
- Receive four credits per course
- Variety of subjects to choose from, taught in French or English
- Weekly one-on-one French language support for students following courses in French
- Cultural activities organized each week in French and English
- Participants automatically qualify for APA alumni discount for future programs
100% Deposit Refunds, Rolling Admissions for Summer 2020 & Fall 2020 programs
All deposits paid will be 100% refundable (less service fees).