View Other Details
Paris-Rabat; Rabat-Dakar; Dakar-Paris airfare included.
Develop a true perspective for the French-speaking world by spending a semester in three vibrant Francophone cities: Paris, France; Rabat, Morocco; and Dakar, Senegal.
Take one common course with your cohort and choose your remaining three classes from a selection that includes political science, history, art history, literature, economics, and gender studies. Each course, taught in French, spans all three locations with highly-regarded local and international professors leading students through an interdisciplinary approach to complex and challenging topics.
Students receive a culture package including events, day trips, and weekend excursions in each host city. Designed to get a taste of local life, activities are carefully planned to take advantage of the highlights of each location. And at the end of the day, welcoming host families provide a place to exchange and share cultures on a personal level.
- Visit three unique Francophone host cities
- Improve your French while examining topics from the viewpoint of three different French-speaking countries
- Enjoy carefully-curated day trips and weekend excursions
- Take immersion a step further and stay with welcoming host families in each destination
- Airfare between host cities included