• Online
Term
Accounting Advertising Aviation Business Communications Computer Science Economics Engineering Entrepreneurship Finance Graduate Studies Health Sciences Hospitality Information Technology International Business Marketing Media Relations Psychology Social Sciences Statistics Sustainable Development +11

Program Details

Direct Enrollment
University
London South Bank University
Bachelors Masters

Pricing

This price is for the online study model and includes the graduation fee and 50% discount offer. For prices for the campus study model please contact our Study Advisory Team.
Sep 26, 2022
Oct 01, 2022
0 travelers are looking at this program

Like doing things your own way, working independently, and setting goals for yourself? Studying online at IU gives you complete control over your course schedule.

With a wide range of innovative digital learning tools on offer, you can study anytime, anywhere – on the go, or at home. Our mission is to make education accessible for everyone. That’s why our study programmes are designed to meet your needs and your schedule. You should be able to adapt your studies to your life, not the other way around!

Your digital learning platform is available 24/7, and accessible from anywhere, anytime.

IU offers a wide range of study programs in IT, Business, Engineering, Hospitality, Aviation. Request our brochure and find the study that fits your ambitions!

Program Highlights

• Start any time you want
  • Apply now and get up to 50% discount on your tuition fees
  • Accredited and recognised worldwide
  • Study at any time, from anywhere, 24/7
  • Dual degree with LSBU (London South Bank University)

• 5 rating 66.67%
  • Engagement 4.45
  • Platform 4.45
Marti

International University of Applied Sciences

My experience at the IU has been magnificent. Studying at IUBH gives you total freedom in your day to day life, the curriculum is very motivating, the subjects are extremely practical and the professors help you as much as they can.
Since I started studying the online artificial intelligence degree it has been a rewarding experience. For each theoretical subject, there is a practical subject in which you develop your own project. For me, this way of learning is the best without a doubt.

I highly recommend studying the Artificial Intelligence degree. With the curriculum they have they are able to keep you motivated throughout the course.

Pros
  • Freedom
  • Motivation
  • Learning process
Cons
  • Price
Hui Yin

IUBH online Master

Good program for continuous learning and learning of new knowledge at affordable price.
It was a good program for independent and flexible learning. Would definitely recommend to friends to take on the program.

It allows productive use of time. Reasonable timeline provided and at affordable pricing. Flexible timing allows flexibility in studying. Less pressure with family and work commitment. Looking forward to graduating from this course as it will be a boost to my resume as well.

It is fortunate for me to discover this program.

Pros
  • Continuous learning
  • Productive use of time
  • New knowledge
Aarón

Great program

The content of the university is very straight to the practical world. Compensates the price with the quality of the degree.

From the laboral perspective, the degree is very well oriented. The practical works are well organized.

The material provided by the university is up to date.

They have a very big online library where to find additional material if needed.

The content structure are similiar for all the subjects. This helps to understand the process for examinations.

Groupal meetings are avaialble in MS Teams, that helps to your questions.

Pros
  • Very organized program
  • Great practical material
  • Very good examinations methods
Cons
  • Difficult 1 to 1 meeting with professors
Felicia

Quality Education that is Flexible and Affordable

I am very glad I found IU for my Masters Degree. I wanted to continue my education to switch careers to a field I am more passionate about, but was struggling to find a quality option that could be completed entirely online. I am an independent, working adult and leaving my current job to study for a few years was not an option. IU offers affordable, online degree programs that stay relevant to the industry I am pursuing. The classes have been demanding, but not overwhelming, and I feel that I am gaining a stronger understanding of the concepts every week. All necessary materials are provided and the tutors have been very helpful and responsive. I have also appreciated their flexibility in completing work and even extending the length of studies. Since beginning the program, I've had a number of unexpected family emergencies come up. Were I in any other University, I would have had to drop out or put my studies on hold, but at IU I could easily continue at my own pace or even extend the length of my studies without stopping, which I am very thankful for. I would highly recommend this school to anyone in my position for both the flexibility and quality of education!

Pros
  • Quality Education
  • Flexible Timelines
  • Affordable
Rami
No, I don't recommend this program

Masters in Engineering Management

There was not enough information about the time needed for each course and especially for the thesis.
The change between the contract times was not logical, they calculate percentages so if a student decides to change from 1 year to 18 months, the student is not granted extra 6 months but rather they use a percentage to calculate how much left from the initial contract then they add it. The amount of time needed for the courses is not explained so it really hard to finish with a full-time job and no one advised this but they just care to get students register to get money.
The online study was good and exams were done in professional way.
The submission of a research needs 2 months to get the grade and the student has to wait all this time and this time is subtracted from the contract time. It is not the fault of the student to lose 2 months from his/her contract to wait for the result. This time should be added to the contract because the student may need to repeat the course.

Pros
  • Work under pressure
  • Time management
  • Learn new skill
Cons
  • Stress
  • Not much interesting topics
  • Irrelevant courses
José

IU International University of Applied Sciences Review

I find the opportunities that the university gives very valuable, the opportunity to study finish my career online or in Germany with a German title while also having the time to work is extremely valuable and something that no other university provides.
The programs and courses have very good information, the studying feels dynamic and fun, the engagement with the professor could he a bit better but overall in feels comfortable and engaging to study in this university. I would recommend it to anyone that wants to get a degree without having to worry too much about time management

Anaelle

Great experience !

A great university with present professors and active feedback ! Never left without an answer and always happy to help !
A reliable website and online courses !

Fábio

Experts in remote learning

I was searching for some college that I could study remote and that should be accredited, I found IU and started the course. Everything from now was amazing, I really enjoy learning on my time and IU provided me this possibility. The reading material have a great quality and the online assessments are well managed. We have great books including all we need to study, and everything gets updated frequently so I don't have the feeling of reading something outdated. The application process was smooth and they ability to accept Duolingo English Test made everything even faster.

Pros
  • Time Flexible
  • Cost Affordable
  • Full Remote available