Study Abroad in Edinburgh, Scotland - Summer & Academic Year!

Surround yourself by a city full of incredible architecture, some of the best sunsets you can imagine and make some new Scottish friends! You will study in the same classes with local student and fully integrated into the university during your semester, summer or academic year in Edinburgh. All colleges at the University of Edinburgh are options for ASA's study abroad students with a 3.0 or higher GPA.

Unique summer courses are offered in both June and July terms.

Performing arts majors can bridge the gap between the arts and business by taking the summer program with courses and an internship designed to develop your skills and networks necessary for bringing your own show to the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, the world's largest performing arts festival.

Colleen

Inspirational Summer

Studying at University of Edinburgh and working the Fringe was an unbelievably wonderful experience. At the time I was losing faith in my love of theatre and the arts and it completely ignited my love affair and propelled me into my career. I met and worked with incredible leaders in the arts abroad and made friends with my peers that are now taking the industry at home by storm. I cannot recommend this program enough.

I think the class structure could be reformatted.

About Academic Studies Abroad

Any study abroad program can get you to a country and find you a place to live. It takes a certain kind of study abroad program, however, to provide you with all the tools necessary to ensure that your experience is both memorable and fulfilling....