Live and study in a medieval city and centuries-old university, all while enjoying Scottish culture and everyday life in a charming seaside college town. St Andrews is situated just north of Edinburgh and includes wonderful old buildings, city walls, shops, and houses of stone. While the street plan is still medieval, there are excellent road and rail connections to the rest of the United Kingdom. Unique university traditions such as Raisin Monday, the May Dip, and the iconic red academic gown are yours to fully experience in addition to modern clubs and societies, elegant balls, and traditional Scottish dances (ceilidhs). In this ancestral home of golf, you can play all seven world-renowned golf courses in town (including The Old Course) at a discounted rate. St Andrews is also the alma mater of Prince William and Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Study at the oldest university in Scotland and the third oldest university in the English-speaking world
- Benefit from an overall academic staff to student ratio of 1:12
- Join in a range of extracurricular activities and over 100 student societies
- Live in a charming city with medieval architecture and easy travel access to all of Scotland, Wales, and England
- Play all seven world-renowned golf courses in town at a discounted student rate in the ancestral home of golf