View Other Details
Semester 1 (September to December): £8,600
Semester 2 (January to May): £8,600
Edinburgh is regularly voted as one of the best places to live in the world. Cobbled lanes, dramatic skylines and striking architecture combine to produce a stimulating setting for the writers, philosophers, political thinkers and inventors whose stories have been woven into the capital's fabric throughout history.
The latest report from the Quality Assurance Agency awarded us the highest rating possible for the quality of the student learning experience. We offer around 500 undergraduate programs and more than 300 taught masters programs and 180 research areas from across our three Colleges.
We are associated with 21 Nobel Prize winners, and our dynamic research culture has led to the discovery of chloroform anaesthesia, the Higgs boson particle and in-vitro fertilisation. We have produced innovations such as Dolly the sheep, as well as the first genetically engineered hepatitis B vaccine, and technology used in smartphones.
- We are placed 18th in the 2019 QS World University Rankings
- Edinburgh is the UK’s greenest city
- Our alumni earn an average of £49,500 within five years of graduating (Emolument.com)
- We have more than 260 societies covering a huge range of interests
- Our Sports Union offer over 60 sports clubs