Are you ready for adventure? You belong at the University of Stirling in the heart of Scotland.
Built within the walled Airthrey Castle, the University of Stirling is known not only by its historical beauty, but also because of its academic excellence throughout the years. Since its foundation, it has grown and encompassed a broad range of subjects in the academic areas of arts, humanities, natural and social sciences, sciences, health research and sport. Also, the University of Stirling prides on its multicultural environment and global presence, attracting a wide variety of international students every year, thanks to its quality in teaching.
No matter what you study: you’ll benefit from its high-quality courses and internationally-recognised research. Studying at Stirling will broaden your horizons and open up global opportunities!
- Stirling is known as the "Gateway to the Scottish Highlands", and we're just under an hour from the cosmopolitan cities of Edinburgh and Glasgow. With our stunning 330-acre campus as your base, you can explore Scotland, the UK and beyond.
- The University of Stirling has been awarded five stars for Teaching, Employability, Internationalisation, Facilities and Inclusiveness (QS World University Rankings 2018).
- One in five of our students are from overseas and we have partnerships in 65+ countries. The thriving International Society means you can make friends easily.
- The University of Stirling is a leader in student employability. Many courses offer hands-on experience and unique opportunities to work with industries across the globe.
- Delight your eyes with a historically stunning campus! There’s a wide range of accommodation and everything you need is a few minutes’ walk – from food outlets and sports facilities, to our on-campus theatre, cinema and even our own 18th-century castle.