View Other Details
Join a select global cohort of students and early-stage founders to learn from business, social impact and innovation leaders, and work hands-on in the vibrant Singapore start-up environment. You’ll be in the trenches iterating on your own startup idea. To support you, you'll have direct access to sought-after mentors, and make unforgettable connections with investors, accelerators, founders and professionals from the APAC region.
Get an intimate insight into what’s trending in Singapore startups and how you can stay ahead of the curve. Practical workshops and mentor sessions will guide you through the ideation process and exploratory phase – including design thinking, leadership, market validation and public speaking skills. Visits to startups, tech giants (e.g Google, Microsoft, Grab), accelerators and meetups with real founders and investors will inspire you. Pitch coaching, prototyping, intro to UI/UX, and mentor hours will get you ready for your final pitch.
- Find your tribe and join a global network of next-gen entrepreneurs.
- Learn from inspiring global industry leaders, founders & investors.
- Hustle like a boss and build a personalised global network of key business relationships.
- Build your own pitch deck and perfect your pitching skills.
- Visit some of the biggest leading tech giants (Google, Microsoft, and more)