Spend a semester or academic year in Stellenbosch with AIFS. Earn up to 15 credits studying at the University of Stellenbosch. Courses are taught in English.
Choose your course of study on the Full Curriculum Program. Focus on South African history and culture through the General Education Program. Volunteer opportunities and a Learning for Sustainable Community Engagement Program are also options.
Live in the student resident hall at the heart of campus life.
You’ll enjoy cultural and social activities such as:
• Sporting events
• Beach excursions
• Trips to local craft and food markets
• Vineyard tour
• Hiking trips
• 6-day trip along the famous Garden Route
• Day trips to Cape Town, Robben Island, Cape of Good Hope Nature Preserve and Boulder’s Beach (home of 3,000 African penguins).
Optional excursions include a 3-day trip to the Cederberg Mountains and a 5-day visit to Addo Elephant Park and
- 6-day Garden Route Tour
- Day trip to Cape of Good Hope and Boulders Beach
- Earn up to 15 credits and transcript issued by Stellenbosch University
- Volunteer and service learning opportunities
- Meal allowance and group dinners