Grab a camera and a journal—you’ll want to capture every moment of your Summer in South Africa. You’ll study at the top-rated Stellenbosch University, located in the city by the same name. Ideally situated in the heart of the Cape Winelands, the University is nestled in a valley flanked by mountains on all sides. Climb up for a panoramic view of the oak-lined streets, the chic bars and cafés, and the stunning campus you’ll call home. Your program includes hands-on courses and guest lecturers. An optional six-day Garden Route Tour along the coast of beautiful South Africa can be added for a fee. Take advantage of the many opportunities to learn both inside and outside the classroom by visiting famous vineyards and exploring nearby Cape Town. Your summer is just getting started!
- Community development and service-learning projects
- Innovative, South Africa–focused curriculum
- Extensive adventure opportunities
- A college town on the outskirts of a cosmopolitan city
- Trips to Stellenbosch Winelands