COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, USAC has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Come study abroad at Yonsei University with USAC in South Korea! Program options include summer, semester, and academic year terms, all in one of the most 'wired' cities in the world: Seoul. Explore the 'Land of the Morning Calm,' which received its title due to the mild coastal and mountainous climate.
Yonsei University is among the top 200 universities in the world according to the Times Higher Education. Students can take a large variety of courses, including Korean language classes at any level as well as Korean and East Asian Studies.
For more information, take a look at the USAC Website.
- Explore historic and modern Korea, known as the Land of the Morning Calm because of its mild coastal and mountainous climate
- Learn calligraphy, danso (bamboo flute), Korean cuisine, and more from eminent local and foreign professors
- Enjoy bike or ferry rides along the Han River, entertainment and shopping, and visits to local temples through the center of bustling Seoul
- Choose from a diverse range of courses at Yonsei or the other University location, Kookmin, all while living in in one of the most “wired” cities in the world
- Study in Yonsei for a January, Summer, Semester, or Yearlong session.
Summer Virtual Internships & Online Classes are Here!
USAC Scholarships and Financial Aid
USAC awards over $2 million in scholarships and discounts each year to assist students with their study abroad expenses.