On our Semester in South Korea program, you’ll study at Sogang University, one of the leading research and liberal arts universities in South Korea. You’ll be among many serious students from South Korea (local students come from the top 1% of their high school classes) as well as numerous international students. Attend the Sunrise Festival at the beginning of the semester hosted by student clubs that welcomes new students to the school.
- AACSB-accredited business school with 40% international student body
- Easy access to 5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in and around Seoul
- Fully-equipped athletic facilities
- Study at the alma mater of the first woman president of South Korea
- Numerous interesting student clubs: A tarot card reading club, start-up business club, comic & video game culture club, English conversation club with local students, martial arts club, and more!
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.