Spain for all Spanish Levels!

If you have no previous Spanish language skills, you can still study abroad in Spain and take classes taught in English with Academic Studies Abroad (ASA)! Barcelona and Seville are great options for everyone with beginner, intermediate or advanced Spanish language skills. Seville also offers students the option to complete an internship alongside classes for credit or not for credit. Our placements are customized to your interests and abilities.

ASA in Madrid has lots of courses where students with an advanced level of Spanish can study alongside Spaniards and receive credit towards their degree program back at the home institution. Please ask us any questions you might have!

Madrid with ASA also offers courses for Engineering students taught all in English or you can opt to try one or all taught in Spanish through our bilingual Engineering program.

Leah

Going abroad to Barcelona

My experience going abroad with ASA was incredible, to say the least. I had always wanted to go abroad since my sister did back in 2012 when she studied in Sevilla, Spain. If you want a program that will answer your calls and emails right away, give you amazing staff that will care about you when you get abroad and want to have an unbelieve experience, then choose ASA. They helped me every step of the way when applying to their Barcelona program. They answered every question I had and guided me on what steps to take next on getting my visa which I got through them. I'm from Connecticut so getting a Visa to go abroad was going to be a difficult task since I would have had to travel to New York City to retrieve it. My ASA directors Marta and Richard became family to me for the next four months. They helped me with everything and anything from needing a doctors appointment to something in our apartment needed fixing. They were always available on their cellphones whenever you wanted to reach them. They always had great recommendations on places to eat or activities to do on weekends. My classes abroad set me up with so many opportunities to learn new things that I would never have learned back in the states. I couldn't thank ASA enough for all that they do to make sure everyone has an unbelievable time abroad. I met some of the best friends that I had never met before the trip and now we hang out every day at school.