Summer on the Mediterranean Coast: Barcelona & Sorrento

The Summer on the Mediterranean Coast Program allows you to spend the summer in two of the top cities in the Mediterranean: Barcelona, Spain and Sorrento, Italy! You’ll have the chance to absorb the cultures of these beautiful Mediterranean cities both inside and outside of the classroom. From top-notch academics, to neighborhood tours, tasting the best gelato and everything in between; all five senses will be overwhelmed in the best possible way!

The classes take advantage of each city to be used as your summer classroom, and you’ll able to earn a up to 12 credits over 9 weeks – enough to fill a semester’s worth of coursework!

For more information, please visit the Barcelona SAE website.

Lauren

Best study abroad experience!!

This program was a little different from the traditional study abroad experience because you get to visit and stay in 2 countries! The program provides housing, transportation from Barcelona to Rome and plenty of fun activities to attend while in the country. In Barcelona I stayed with a host mom who cooked, cleaned and did our laundry for us. When I arrived in Rome I had a gorgeous apartment with about 5 other girls in one of the main areas in Rome close to the school, restaurants, the market and public transportation. The staff while abroad was extremely helpful and was constantly sharing tips and tricks for getting around the cities. I decided to do this program pretty last minute last summer and it was the best decision of my life. I gained so much independence, confidence and learned a lot about other cultures.

About Barcelona Study Abroad Experience (SAE)

Barcelona SAE is the specialist in Barcelona study and intern abroad. We use the city of Barcelona to offer students and universities boutique, personalized programs, focused on cultural immersion, a wide variety of quality academic options, and all...