If you plan to attend law school, and you want to study abroad, our program is for you. Our goal from Day 1 has always been to prepare the student interested in law to succeed.
Universities do a wonderful job of providing a foundational legal/governmental education. Our role is to pick up where they left off: to inculcate in our students the real-world insights, perspectives, and experience they need to transition smoothly and effectively into other internships and the full-time professional world.
Our Fellows are serious future attorneys. Prospective Fellows should expect to gain a deeper understanding of day-to-day life in the legal field by meeting with firms and attorneys throughout the host city, as well as a deep appreciation for the host culture.
Law School is a significant investment of time and financial resources. Through the Lex Fellowship, you can start to determine if law school is right for you, and what type of law you would want to study.
- Hear from attorneys of different fields, backgrounds, and levels of experience about their own expertise.
- Acquire a strong sense of the life that you will lead as an attorney.
- Meet other high-quality future attorneys from the United States.
- Experience the famous cultures of Spain, Italy, and the UK.
- Have a great personal and professional story to tell.