Spend a semester or academic year in Valencia, Spain with AIFS! Earn up to 12 credits per semester studying abroad at Universidad Católica de Valencia (UCV). Courses are taught in English and Spanish with no previous study of Spanish language required.
UCV offers a Service Learning course focusing on social justice. Students volunteer at relevant community service organization or NGO. Internships are also available.
You’ll live in a homestay with a local family or in a shared room in an apartment. Homestay students will receive three meals per day from their host family, while apartment students will receive a meal allowance.
Enjoy cultural and social activities such as:
• Guided city tours
• Visits to galleries and museums
• Paella cooking class
• Visit to La Lonja, the old silk exchange
• Day trips to the Wine Region of Valencia and Albufera National Park
• 3-day trip to Madrid.
Optional excursions include a 3-day trip to Morocco.
- Earn up to 12 credits and transcript issued by Universidad Católica de Valencia.
- Internship and service learning opportunities.
- No previous Spanish language study required.
- Health and Natural Sciences courses.
- 2-night excursion to Madrid.