Whether you’re looking to begin your study of Spanish, or you’re an intermediate to advanced student ready to take your Spanish proficiency to the next level, come spend your summer in beautiful Palma de Mallorca.
In Palma you’ll find intensive language instruction, and a rich selection of area studies electives that are supplemented with substantial interactive and experiential components. That means stepping out of the classroom into fieldwork that encourages learning by doing. And homestays, site visits, cultural activities and excursions will provide you with a unique academic and intercultural experience abroad.
Study abroad in Palma and you will:
- Study Spanish while living in the Mediterranean coastal city of Palma de Mallorca; all levels offered, including business Spanish
- Take classes which include visits to sites of socioeconomic, natural, and cultural importance related to tourism, the marine environment, history and traditions of the Mediterranean
View Program Information
- Tuition and housing
- Pre-departure advising and optional on-site airport meet and greet
- Full-time program leadership and support
- Field trips and cultural activities
- CIEE iNext travel card which provides insurance and other travel benefits
CIEE also offers a wide variety of scholarships for participants; see website for details.