Spend your summer or Maymester in Barcelona with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 6 credits through a Maymester, Intensive Spanish Language or Spanish Language and Culture Program at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. Courses are taught in English or Spanish. No previous Spanish language study required.
Live in a Spanish homestay, where you’ll be immersed in Spanish culture and receive breakfast and dinner daily from your host family. For an additional fee, you can live in an apartment or student residence instead. A meal allowance is included if you choose to live in an apartment or student residence.
In Barcelona, you’ll enjoy cultural and social activities such as:
• A Gothic and Jewish Quarter tour
• Welcome dinners of tapas and paella
• Day trip to Girona and Besalú
• Day trip to Figueras and the Dalí Museum
• A half-day Camp Nou Tour.
An optional 3-day excursion to Madrid is available. A 2-night tour of London is included for students on the AIFS Flight Package.
- Earn up to 6 credits and transcript issued by the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- Visits to Girona, Besalu, and Figueras and Dali Museum
- Optional 3-day excursion to Madrid
- Maymester option
- No previous Spanish language study required