Loop Abroad - Adventure Bonus Week

Loop Abroad - Adventure Bonus Week

This one-week bonus can be added to any of our Thailand programs and is particularly designed to be a great addition to our veterinary service and teaching programs. It gives students an extra week jam-packed with all the best culture and adventure activities in and around Chiang Mai so that they can make the most of their time in Thailand!

Asia » Thailand » Chiang Mai
Asia » Thailand
Price is all-inclusive.

Sam

No Words! (In a great way)

I have been trying to write this review since the moment I got home from my amazing trip with Loop Abroad, I truly have not been able to explain how amazing my trip was until now. I started my first two weeks in Thailand on the Veterinary Service Trip and then was fortunate enough to extend my stay to enjoy the Adventure Bonus Week. The people were amazing, including the tour guides, the trip leaders, the locals, and the people I went on my trip with, and every single thing we did was an extremely humbling experience, as well as a TON of fun. I cannot say enough about how great traveling with Loop Abroad was, and I hope to return again, either on a trip to either Austrailia or Africa or as a trip leader to Thailand again!

Emily
South Carolina
Coastal Carolina University

Temples, trekking, and travels

This week was full of the most unique and adventurous activities! We went zip lining through the trees on top of a mountain, we took a cooking class and learned how to cook a variety of Thai dishes, and we climbed a huge mountain! The adventures didn't stop there! We took a car trip to the white temple and went on a slow boat in the Golden Triangle. I've traveled to multiple countries before and I thoroughly enjoyed learning about the culture and religion from some of the greatest tour guides Thailand has to offer! The Thai people that we passed along or travels were often very kind and of course smiling! I would definitely go back with Loop Abroad again and again their programs kept you feeling safe Ms secure while also exposing you to everything the country has to offer!

Not something that needs to be improved, but definitely should let Loopers know the food is spicy and make sure to ask for less spicy.

This is Loop Abroad's 8th year offering exciting animal and teaching programs in Asia and Africa. We offer summer and semester programs for people who love animals, travel, adventure, and authentic experiences. Each program is an opportunity for students to get hands-on experience with greatly