Underachievers: Study at Greendale Community College

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from Fantasy Programs Abroad.

For individuals who just don't give a damn but still want an experience abroad.

Cecilia Haynes
Cecilia

Winger Wannabe

I pulled a Jeff Winger and faked my degree. I claimed to having a teaching certificate and I'm just lucky it took them as long as it did to figure out my deception. Attending a "real" university was cramping my style, so I thought I would take a brief break at Greendale, home of the Greendale Human Beings.

For those who want to engage in unlikely antics while slacking off to the max, this is the program for you. I had the most fun building the longest blanket fort (long live Blanketsburg) and then warring with the dastardly Pillowtown.

While I was cruising through the year, I ended up hearing about Winger's made-up Conspiracy Theory class with the equally made-up Professor Professorson. At that point I went a step further than Winger and faked a legitimate Greendale night school. You are welcome, all who decide to go with this study abroad program.

Now I have most of my credits done and shortened my degree by an entire year. I could not have done this without the bumbling support of Dean Pelton. He really made my year and I will continue to keep in touch with him.

Shirley really needs to offer more sandwiches at her shop in the cafeteria.
1 person found this review helpful.