Study Abroad in Vietnam with Abroader

Small coconut workshop at the Mekong Delta
Local buddies system
Local buddies system
Study Abroad in Vietnam with SE Vietnam

As a developing nation in the dynamic Southeast Asia region, Vietnam has some of the best exclusive case studies for students in other countries to learn from, from small-scale & lower-tech agricultural production, an overload of healthcare system and ecological jeopardy, to cultural heritage preservation and business opportunities in tourism, hospitality, information technology, etc. Join SE Vietnam to study in Ho Chi Minh, Ha Noi, Da Nang City, three of Vietnam's most dynamic and fast growing cities.

• A wide range of topics (culture, history, business & economics, culinary arts, architecture, etc.)
  • Practical learning experience for your students via customized tours and site visits.
  • Affordable program fees accomodation included and based on your schedule and budget.
  • Unique Local Buddy System & on-site Program Coordinator providing participants with culture integration and 24/7 support
  • Customization of study program.

G M

My experience

My experience here for the past 6 months in Vietnam has been great and a fruitful one. I have learned so many things during this internship period with my company and have also picked up many new good habits like being more independent, washing my own clothes, saving money and being more self-conscious of the things that I say to someone. I always think before I speak. I faced a few hiccups during the first month in Vietnam as I had language barriers, I had to get used to the type of food that is served in Vietnam. Most importantly, I had to get used to the culture and values that were instilled in Vietnam. The first month will always be the toughest. Eventually, you will get along and blend in just fine. With the help of my colleagues, the process for me to get used to being in Vietnam was much more smooth and fun for me.

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
The most unfamiliar thing that I ate in Vietnam is a food name called Banh Xao. It is like a pancake filled with vegetables and fried prawns. You have to dip them into the sauce before taking a bite as the both complemented one another.
Wilson

A memorable trip to Vietnam

My journey to Vietnam was awesome. The program coordinator and local buddies were the best and most contributed to the great experience when studying abroad. Besides, all the activities were so much fun and informative. It was a great chance to be exposed to the new culture and meet new people. The only thing I wanted to change was the heat and on-going fans whose sound distracted student. In general, my study tour in Vietnam was worth what I had expected.

Nancy

A fresh journey with plenty of emotions

Student Exchange Vietnam has been a wonderful organization to be both a customer of and a member of the team. One of the best services in my opinion about Student Exchange Vietnam is their local buddies who were very friendly and genuinely wanted to help. In addition, throughout my study abroad program, there were activities planned to keep us excited the whole time. Most surprisingly, the trip to the Mekong Delta region really inspired me to go out and venture further out from Ho Chi Minh City more to discover more of the natural beauty Vietnam has to offer. By the end of my 5-week program, I along with all my colleagues had many emotions leaving Vietnam and the wonderful people we had met here, including the team from SE Vietnam.

About Student Exchange Vietnam - Abroader

Student Exchange Vietnam (SE Vietnam) - Abroader was established with the mission of supporting international students to gain global awareness and local insights from ongoing engagement via Internship, Semester Abroad, Faculty-led Programs (Short...