Study Abroad in Vietnam with SE Vietnam

As a developing nation in the dynamic Southeast Asia region, Vietnam has some of the best exclusive case studies for students in other countries to learn from, from small-scale & lower-tech agricultural production, an overload of healthcare system and ecological jeopardy, to cultural heritage preservation and business opportunities in tourism, hospitality, information technology, etc. Join SE Vietnam to study in Ho Chi Minh, Ha Noi, Da Nang City, three of Vietnam's most dynamic and fast growing cities.

• A wide range of topics (culture, history, business & economics, culinary arts, architecture, etc.)
  • Practical learning experience for your students via customized tours and site visits.
  • Affordable program fees accomodation included and based on your schedule and budget.
  • Unique Local Buddy System & on-site Program Coordinator providing participants with culture integration and 24/7 support
  • Customization of study program.

Wilson

A memorable trip to Vietnam

My journey to Vietnam was awesome. The program coordinator and local buddies were the best and most contributed to the great experience when studying abroad. Besides, all the activities were so much fun and informative. It was a great chance to be exposed to the new culture and meet new people. The only thing I wanted to change was the heat and on-going fans whose sound distracted student. In general, my study tour in Vietnam was worth what I had expected.

Nancy

A fresh journey with plenty of emotions

Student Exchange Vietnam has been a wonderful organization to be both a customer of and a member of the team. One of the best services in my opinion about Student Exchange Vietnam is their local buddies who were very friendly and genuinely wanted to help. In addition, throughout my study abroad program, there were activities planned to keep us excited the whole time. Most surprisingly, the trip to the Mekong Delta region really inspired me to go out and venture further out from Ho Chi Minh City more to discover more of the natural beauty Vietnam has to offer. By the end of my 5-week program, I along with all my colleagues had many emotions leaving Vietnam and the wonderful people we had met here, including the team from SE Vietnam.

About Student Exchange Vietnam

Student Exchange Vietnam (SE Vietnam) was established with the mission of supporting international students to gain global awareness and local insights from ongoing engagement via Internship, Semester Abroad, Faculty-led Programs (Short Courses) in...