Make the vibrant Ho Chi Minh City – still known to many as Saigon – your home this summer. Study in English at a contemporary university with Vietnamese classmates and international faculty. Your three weeks in Southeast Asia will expose you to the country’s history, vibrant food, and diverse entertainment it is known for in the region. Vietnam’s central location in Southeast Asia makes it a great hub for visiting nearby destinations like Thailand, Cambodia, and Laos or continuing to discover Vietnam in places like Hanoi and Hạ Long!
- University "Buddy" to help you adjust to your school and Ho Chi Minh City
- Modern university in a bustling city ready to be explored
- Centrally located for traveling to more of Southeast Asia
- Art, humanities, and business options for a variety of students
- Distinct culture with a fusion of Chinese, Japanese, French and American
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.