View Other Details
Optional job interviews
Dedicated Trip Coordinator
Personal Travel Concierge
Trip visa guidance
Arrival airport transfer
Certificate of completion
Ongoing local team support
24/7 Global Emergency Line
$250 off your next trip
Tango, world-class wine, and football – a few of the things that make Argentina a world-famous destination. As an English teacher you could call this beautiful country home.
The tango dance originated in Buenos Aires – the capital of Argentina and the destination for our Teach trip. You’ll have ample opportunity to learn this famous dance. In fact, a tango lesson is included in this trip to help you get into the swing of life in Argentina.
Argentina produces some of the best wine in the world. Visit the beautiful wine regions and learn the details about your favourite Argentine varieties.
The food scene is just as enticing with a mix of European, Indigenous, and African infulences.
Besides the eating and drinking, Argentina has vastnatural beauty. From the beaches of the Atlantic Ocean to the mountains of Patagonia, Argentina has plenty of adventure activities on offer.
The Argentine people are warm and hospitable and will welcome you to their amazing country.
- Complete and gain your 120-hour in class TEFL accreditation.
- Placement interviews. On completion of your course, you can choose to have our team organise interviews for paid teaching positions across the country.
- Accomodation. During your TEFL course you’ll enjoy comfortable shared accomodation in Buenos Aires close to your lessons.
- Cultural experiences. To help you learn about and experience what Argentina is known for, your trip includes a number of cultural experiences. Including a tango lesson, walking tours of Beunos Aires, wine tasting, matè workshop, and more.
- Visa help. Your Dedicated Trip Coordinator will help you navigate the visa process so you get it as quickly and easily as possible.