A perfect post-grad or gap-year opportunity for those seeking to gain professional development and qualifications while making a difference in the lives of children - Apply today!
Teach and travel in Austria with a non-profit while earning an internationally recognised TEFL qualifications! As a Student Teacher on our TEFL Program (including the TEFL-YL, Trinity CertTESOL and Cambridge CELT-P), you travel with your teaching practice group while learning to teach English to young learners. Student Teachers spend more than 300 hours in the classroom helping children learn English in fun and engaging lessons.
Successful candidates will receive shared accommodation, basic food vouchers, teaching materials and transportation to and from schools. Welfare staff is there to support Student Teachers throughout their time in beautiful Austria.
Our Job Placement Program offers Student Teacher with CV assistance resources for finding and applying to TEFL positions around the globe.
- Teach and travel in one of the safest and most scenic countries in Europe!
- FREE accommodation, a basic food allowance and program related travel.
- Over 300 hours of classroom teaching experience including 29 observed hours.
- One-on-one mentoring and support from qualified Course Tutors and experienced Senior Teachers.
- Make a difference completing your teaching practice with a non-profit initiative aimed at spreading education and cultural awareness.