- United States of America
View Other Details
Earn your accredited TEFL certification with International TEFL Academy (ITA) and you’ll be qualified for paid English teaching jobs online and in 80+ countries across the globe. In the age of coronavirus, a TEFL certification is a fantastic option for finding employment.
If you’re a native English speaker from the U.S. or Canada, at least age 21 years old, and passionate about education, then teaching abroad is one of the best ways for you to live, work, and travel abroad in Europe, Asia, Latin America, or the Middle East.
You can take your ITA TEFL class Online or In-Person in 25 locations worldwide. All ITA graduates have lifetime access to one-on-one job search guidance and exclusive alumni networks.
Why is International TEFL Academy the Right Choice?
- One-on-One Pre-Enrollment Guidance: What TEFL class is best for teaching English abroad in Spain, Japan, or Costa Rica? Which country is right for me? How much money do I need to bring with me & what kind of visa do I need? Your personal ITA Advisor will help you navigate these questions about TEFL certification & teaching English abroad.
- Professional TEFL Certification Courses in North America: We offer accredited, 4-week In-Person TEFL classes at our headquarters in Chicago and in New York City. We also have 25 locations internationally. All of these TEFL classes qualify you to teach English in 80 countries worldwide. Every ITA TEFL class exceeds international professional standards for instructor qualifications, accredited curriculum, and student teaching hours. Getting TEFL certified in U.S. before going abroad is a great option if you’re not sure where you want to teach yet but know you want to get TEFL certified, and it’s also a great option for those who prefer face-to-face learning over online.
- We Have Been in YOUR shoes: Everyone on the ITA staff has extensive international experience. Take your TEFL class at the ITA HQ and you’ll be interacting with fellow travelers on a daily basis! Travel is in our blood. It’s our passion to help people realize how realistic this dream of living & working abroad can be. We all appreciate the challenges & rewards of living, traveling, and working abroad.
- One-on-One Job Search Guidance for Teaching English in Japan: How do I actually find a teaching job in Europe, Asia, or Latin America? Once enrolled in any ITA TEFL class, you’ll work with our team of expert Student Affairs advisors to help you prepare for your job search. You’re welcome to make an appointment with us during your time at the ITA HQ to work on your job search. Enjoy access to the most comprehensive job resources & guidance on the planet to help you navigate international job markets in 80 countries worldwide.
- Access to ITA Worldwide Alumni Network: Don’t know anyone teaching English abroad? No problem! As an ITA alumni you have exclusive opportunities to network, connect, and correspond with our 20,000 ITA alumni teaching English across the globe. This is a great way to meet friends before you head abroad & get all of your questions answered by current ITA alumni on the ground abroad in Asia!
How Do I Get Started?
Contact International TEFL Academy for your starter brochure or call us directly at 773-634-9900 & start working with your personal Admission Advisors. Your advisor will work with you one-on-one to answer your all of your questions, go over your options & set up your game plan to see the world. Your advisor will be happy to speak with you as many times as you need to go over job markets, hiring requirements, TEFL course options & much more.
Your journey begins now so let’s get in touch & let’s get started!