- Small class sizes of 4-6 students
- Free professional and personal development including paid certificate courses
- Above industry-average compensation
- Opportunities for promotion - we encourage and reward long-term commitment
- Community Outreach - All are teachers routinely volunteer at low-income primary schools
Flying English School is a boutique English language school for young children in downtown Shanghai. We started our school in 2013 to improve the quality of after-school education and are now looking for two new teachers to start in March 2018
Schedule: Evenings and weekends (two weekdays off)
18-25 teaching hours a week
Location: Shanghai, Huangpu district (downtown)
Age of students: 3-12 years old
small class sizes of 4-6 students
We are looking for enthusiastic and bubbly people for this English language center in Shanghai. The successful candidate will have a passion to see youngsters learn in a fun and friendly environment. Beginners or experienced teachers may apply!
View Program Information
After-tax salary of 16,000 - 21,000 RMB per month (2600 - 3300 USD) DOE. Higher pay during the summer and winter and plenty of opportunity to work overtime.
Overtime pay of 200RMB/hour (30 USD).
Paid Holidays: All Chinese holidays plus an additional week of for Chinese New Year and two weeks in the summer.
Contract-end Bonus of 5,000 - 10,000 RMB .
Paid company trip team building every year.
Health Insurance provided.
Ongoing professional development and teacher training.
Full arrival support and on-boarding - Housing, bank, sim card, etc.