For Teach Recruiting | Teach English in China

Founded in 2016, For Teach Recruiting stays active in the ESL Teacher Community in Shenzhen, exploring first hand what the teachers experiences are like. We at For Teach Recruiting wants to make sure you make the most of your time here. From a competitive salary package to a great work life balance, we at For Teach Recruiting have it all.

Come join one of our programs in Shenzhen or Guangzhou for our International Kindergarten Programs, or teach motivated Adults in Beijing or Shanghai. Whatever type of job suits you, For Teach Recruiting probably can help you.

Are you eligible to teach English in China?
- Do you have a Bachelors Degree?
- Are you a passport holder of the following countries? (USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa)
- Love to travel and fantasize living abroad?
- Have a clean criminal background?

• Great salary package - Earn up to 21,000 RMB per month
  • Free Housing or Housing Allowance
  • Benefits (Free Flights, Health Insurance, Bonuses)
  • Support from our recruiters every process of the way
  • Sponsored Teacher Events - Opportunities to meet new friends

Absolutely not. We want teachers to only use English only in the classroom. For young students who need assistance in Chinese, age 3-8 years old, you will have TAs. For adults who are very beginners will have a local teacher first. Hope this helps.

• Benefits 9.4
  • Facilities 9.3
JaVeon

Jay Ahn

Very personable, by far the best recruiter I have had!!! Everyone should be recommened to him. He helped me to get to Shenzhen safely and was very professional in his approach to how I should conduct business and personal decisions while in a foreign country. He checks on you consistently and offers you accomadations such as parties, meetings, and is an overall great listener. He is genuine and empathic

No improvements necessary
Stephen

For Teach Recruiting

Jay at For Teach Recruiting was great. I sent him my CV and details and he quickly found me several companies located near my area of choice and further out. He helped me with the recruitment, told me everything I needed to do visa wise,and was always ready to answer any questions I had about the jobs. He also helps on the social side of things, recommending places to go and things to do and hosting meet ups for new teachers in the city. Whether you are looking to teach adults or kids I cannot recommend him enough.

Daniel

For Teach

For Teach is an excel company that is very tenacious on making sure that all employment, housing and the visa process are achieved. The staff transported me from the airport and assisted me with visiting my new school. In addition, they are fast on answering questions. They also directed me to other resources needed to complete my daily task at my school. In addition I did not have to worry about reading my contracts in Chinese because they were translated during the signing.

Have position in Japan
Benjamin

Great Experience

When I moved to China to teach, I really didn't know what to expect. Thankfully, Jay has been there for every step of this process, from helping with visa issues to finding good restaurants. He helped me find my way around a new city and is always there to answer any questions I can think of. His network is also great, and I have met a lot of good friends through him. I couldn't imagine what my experience in China would be like without For Teach.

Nigel

One of the best!!!

Before Jay officially started ForTeach Recruiting he found me my first job in China. I then turned to Jay when I wanted to take a break from China and relocated to Korea which had been my first choice, like so many expats. I have used Jay's services since 2015 to now. Jay and his team have found me my current job back in China and the new job I am moving into. If you want a recruiter who will work for you and find you jobs in reputable schools and companies, then ForTeach is the place. Not only that, Jay and his team go the extra mile and are always available to answer your questions about life and how to do things in China. If you need his help, he will get back to you in a timely manner. ForTeach is on the top of my list of companies to use when I look for jobs here in China.

Thulani

For Kids

I think this program is very effective and efficient to those who look beyond the borders of their own country’s for employment. My experience has been enhanced grateful as I have met people of differing cultures and countries. I have had the opportunity travel and grow in terms of experience. My experiences throughout my Asian life has been phenomenal due to the ease and support I have had from the people who surrounded me

It’s amazing as it is.
Amber

This guy is the best.

100% so happy that I found this company. Jay has been nothing but supportive and has helped me in so many different ways. It would not have been the same experience with out him. I have been repeatedly surprised at the lengths jay ilwill go to help me. He really goes above and beyond. The service he provides has been amazing from day one and so many people have noting but positive things to say about him and this company.

-Forever grateful

About For Teach Recruiting

For Teach Recruiting is a premier recruiting agency based in Shenzhen, China. Founded in 2016 by former ESL Teachers with over 8 years of teaching English in two countries, we know first hand what its like to prepare to teach English abroad. Knowing...