For Teach Recruiting | Teach English in China

Founded in 2016, For Teach Recruiting stays active in the ESL Teacher Community in Shenzhen, exploring first hand what the teachers experiences are like. We at For Teach Recruiting wants to make sure you make the most of your time here. From a competitive salary package to a great work life balance, we at For Teach Recruiting have it all.

Come join one of our programs in Shenzhen or Guangzhou for our International Kindergarten Programs, or teach motivated Adults in Beijing or Shanghai. Whatever type of job suits you, For Teach Recruiting probably can help you.

Are you eligible to teach English in China?
- Do you have a Bachelors Degree?
- Are you a passport holder of the following countries? (USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa)
- Love to travel and fantasize living abroad?
- Have a clean criminal background?

• Great salary package - Earn up to 21,000 RMB per month
  • Free Housing or Housing Allowance
  • Benefits (Free Flights, Health Insurance, Bonuses)
  • Support from our recruiters every process of the way
  • Sponsored Teacher Events - Opportunities to meet new friends

Absolutely not. We want teachers to only use English only in the classroom. For young students who need assistance in Chinese, age 3-8 years old, you will have TAs. For adults who are very beginners will have a local teacher first. Hope this helps.

• Benefits 9.8
  • Facilities 9.7
Peter

Fantastic: Forteach

Working with Forteach has been fantastic and I really mean that. I had been in China for one year and had had a mixed experience. The first 8-9 months were great, but then my immediate manager changed and the new manager was uncomfortable leading and unable to find a way to work and connect with the foreign teachers at my centre. Most left before I did as I chose to complete my contract despite the new (and wholly unpleasant) atmosphere within the school. I knew I had to change and after speaking to Jay at Forteach about what I wanted from my time in China (reasonable pay, with the potential for more in the future; plenty of free time; and a pleasant working environment) I was put in contact with Keyword Education (who have proven to be a great fit for me).

If I had to summarise why I would recommend Forteach to someone else, it's because of their willingness to go above and beyond what my last company did, and further than others were willing to go. I won't go into too many details, but their attention to detail was impressive. Assistance was provided, every step of the way (and all times of the day); and it didn't end once I took up my new position - I was put in contact with other teachers, not just at the same company as me, but at different types of schools from all over Shenzhen that Forteach had placed; while perhaps the best and most enjoyable aspect has been the social events organised by Forteach that continue to widen my social circle.

If you're interested in teaching in China, I would highly recommend Forteach and I hope to meet you out here one day.

Ps. I actually recommended Forteach to my younger sister who is about to complete her final year of university - which I think may be the greatest seal of approval I could give to this program.

I'm honestly not sure how this program could be improved upon as it's the best one I've come across and seems to incorporate the best of all of them. Perhaps by having even more social events (as the last one, KTV (Karaoke), was great).
Catherine

I have 20 years elementary education teaching experience in the USA. I have 2 Bachelors Degrees, Education and Business, For Teach helped me land the perfect job in Shenzhen, China teaching English in a learning center. Jay knew what I needed and what company would fit me best. The initial interviews were stressful, and the time spent waiting for and over or a rejection were excruciating, but Jay was right there through it all. Jay secured me an interview with an international school and Keyword Education (a Learning Center). Both interviews were amazing and both jobs fit me. After I was hired Jay aided me in the proper Visa procedure and ensured all "my ducks were in a row". I wouldn't be here, nor be as happy as I am without For Teach.

Jay is amazing! His interviews are what you need to find a successful career (no job) in Shenzhen, China.
Christopher

Teach English in China/ Teach Recruiteing

I am currently employed at Guantian School in the northwestern district of Bao'an, in the city of Shenzhen. My recruiter Jay Ahn was very helpful in both the interview and application and the resettlement period in Shenzhen as well. I had some troubles upon my arrival in Hong Kong and Jay was there at all hours of the night and day to help me resolve my various difficulties. He also has been an excellent liaison with my school and the recruiting agency SeaDragon.

Jay has organized several social outings with other recruits as well since my arrival which has been helpful in the adjustment process. So far there has been a Chinese BBQ night and a KTV (karaoke) night. He stays in contact with his recruits throughout the semester to ensure their time in China is as happy and productive as possible.

JaVeon

Jay Ahn

Very personable, by far the best recruiter I have had!!! Everyone should be recommened to him. He helped me to get to Shenzhen safely and was very professional in his approach to how I should conduct business and personal decisions while in a foreign country. He checks on you consistently and offers you accomadations such as parties, meetings, and is an overall great listener. He is genuine and empathic

No improvements necessary
Stephen

For Teach Recruiting

Jay at For Teach Recruiting was great. I sent him my CV and details and he quickly found me several companies located near my area of choice and further out. He helped me with the recruitment, told me everything I needed to do visa wise,and was always ready to answer any questions I had about the jobs. He also helps on the social side of things, recommending places to go and things to do and hosting meet ups for new teachers in the city. Whether you are looking to teach adults or kids I cannot recommend him enough.

Benjamin

Great Experience

When I moved to China to teach, I really didn't know what to expect. Thankfully, Jay has been there for every step of this process, from helping with visa issues to finding good restaurants. He helped me find my way around a new city and is always there to answer any questions I can think of. His network is also great, and I have met a lot of good friends through him. I couldn't imagine what my experience in China would be like without For Teach.

Nigel

One of the best!!!

Before Jay officially started ForTeach Recruiting he found me my first job in China. I then turned to Jay when I wanted to take a break from China and relocated to Korea which had been my first choice, like so many expats. I have used Jay's services since 2015 to now. Jay and his team have found me my current job back in China and the new job I am moving into. If you want a recruiter who will work for you and find you jobs in reputable schools and companies, then ForTeach is the place. Not only that, Jay and his team go the extra mile and are always available to answer your questions about life and how to do things in China. If you need his help, he will get back to you in a timely manner. ForTeach is on the top of my list of companies to use when I look for jobs here in China.

Thulani

For Kids

I think this program is very effective and efficient to those who look beyond the borders of their own country’s for employment. My experience has been enhanced grateful as I have met people of differing cultures and countries. I have had the opportunity travel and grow in terms of experience. My experiences throughout my Asian life has been phenomenal due to the ease and support I have had from the people who surrounded me

It’s amazing as it is.
Amber

This guy is the best.

100% so happy that I found this company. Jay has been nothing but supportive and has helped me in so many different ways. It would not have been the same experience with out him. I have been repeatedly surprised at the lengths jay ilwill go to help me. He really goes above and beyond. The service he provides has been amazing from day one and so many people have noting but positive things to say about him and this company.

-Forever grateful

About For Teach Recruiting

For Teach Recruiting is a premier recruiting agency based in Shenzhen, China. Founded in 2016 by former ESL Teachers with over 8 years of teaching English in two countries, we know first hand what its like to prepare to teach English abroad. Knowing...