- Costa Rica
- Samara Beach
View Other Details
Certified TEFL course
Optional job interviews
Dedicated Trip Coordinator
Trip visa guidance
Personal Travel Concierge
Private airport transfer
Language lessons & beach yoga
Sea life experience
Permanent accommodation support
Certificate of completion
Ongoing local team support
24/7 Global Emergency Line
$250 off your next trip
Flights, travel insurance, visa, criminal background check, souvenirs & spending money.
Costa Rica is for nature lovers. With up to 25% of the land being protected in parks and reserves – boasting some of the most biodiverse flora and fauna on the planet – you’ll have endless opportunities to explore this natural beauty.
If it’s beaches you’re after, Costa Rica has coastlines on the Pacific Ocean and Caribbean Sea. You can choose between idyllic, white-sand beaches or rugged, black-sand coves.
Volcanoes – both active and dormant – invite you to hike up and explore the cloud forests at their peaks.
Costa Rica is a special place on Earth, and it’s no wonder many travellers never end up leaving!
This Teach English trip is located in Playa Samara, one of the most popular destinations for travellers and expats alike. You’ll stay in a private, air-conditioned hotel room with breakfast included during your 4-week TEFL course.
This is the complete package for becoming a TEFL teacher in Costa Rica.
- You’ll get your TEFL certificate from an industry leader, leaving you more than prepared to teach your class.
- Optional paid placement in Costa Rica, or take your qualification to teach anywhere in the world.
- Permanent accommodation support. If your teaching job doesn’t provide accommodation, our team will help you find your new home close to your school or institute.
- Weekly Spanish lessons and beach yoga with an instructor during your TEFL course.
- Rainforest zipline. Is there a better way to experience the rainforest than zipping through the canopy on a zipline? You’ll find out on the zipline experience included in your trip.