LanguageCorps' rigorous and rewarding TEFL Certification program in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica includes a TEFL course, job placement assistance, and an optional complimentary week of Spanish language courses. We also offer a Combined Online + Onsite course and Teaching Internships in Peru. The program includes 12 modules including EFL Techniques and Theory, Lesson Planning, Class Management, Grammar and teaching different language skills.
Job placements can usually be found at the adult English language school in association with the LanguageCorps' training center. Participants can also be housed in homestay, shared apartments, or a Family House for additional costs. National Park Manuel Antonio is around the corner! Participants may also choose to take additional excursions exploring San Jose, Puerto Viejo, Cartago and Guanacaste.
- Lifetime job-finding assistance
- Internationally accredited TEFL certificate
- 15 hours of classroom observations and teaching practice, exceeding international standards for TEFL certificates
- Immerse in daily interaction with teachers and students at our local language school
- Job offers to top-performing students